Click on the links below to be guided through an AAUW Site Resources video tutorial on the following topics:
- Adding a Post
- Adding Images
- Adding a Page
- Embedding a YouTube Video
- Adding a Link
- Adding Permalinks
- Adding a Subpage
- Scheduling a Post
- Add content from the monthly suggestion e-mail to an existing web page or post
- Create a password protected page
- Pay Pal Support
- How to Compress PDF Files
- How to improve search engine results
- “Rules” and things to know about a new domain or changing an existing domain
- Photo Tips
Adding and Edit Links
A link is used to navigate from one website to another (external) or from one page within the same site to another (internal). There are a couple of ways to add links to your website. Follow the guidelines to :
- Add an internal link to your posts or pages.
- Add an external link to your posts or pages.
- Add a new document and link from your website.
- Add a list of links to a sidebar.
- Edit a list on the sidebar.
- To customize the links in your navigation menu, follow these guidelines. (Note: Custom Menus support tutorials will be added in the future). You need to be a “super editor” to add the customized link to your menu. If you do not have super editor status, please contact the AAUW Site Resources manager.
- How to Make the Most Out of Your WordPress Media Library
- Email and Calendaring with Google Apps for Nonprofits
- Free picture Re-sizer Utility
- WordPress Terms & Definitions
Please contact Site Resources if there are further topics you would like to see published under our tutorials section.