How to Password Protect Content
- Decide which pages should be password protected. This might include information that should only be available to your current members.
- Newsletters with contact information
- Branch financial Reports not to be confused with banking information
- From the Dashboard, choose pages or posts
- From the list, hover over the name of the page or post name that should be password protected. Choose Quick Edit.
- Enter the desired password in the Password text box and click Update
- Verify the page is now password protected. The post name will have Password Protected next to it in the pages list.
- To remove a password: follow the same steps 1-4 but delete the password from the password field in step 4, instead.
To read some questions you might receive related to password protected content, read this post.